Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ems Entry


Well, scanner=not exactly like actual drawing... if only i could show you the real one.. it was so much more colorful! But oh well
i did the lyrics:
Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain, where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies.

And yeah.. the clouds are inspired by the movie and so is her dress. But everything else is all me=). uhmm As you can tell the dress has a different texture. You know what I used? SALT! THATS RIGHT PEOPLE I USE FOOD IN MY DRAWINGS. but it all works out.

Uhm.. thats all i can say about this.
I DONT CARE IF YOU ARENT ON TOON PLATOON. i NEEDD SOME CRITISISM. This drawing will also be on MY blog.

5 comments:

Michael J. Ruocco said...

Hey, I was gonna do rockin' horse people!!!! Oh well, maybe I'll try somethin' else. Besides, your entry is a lot better than anything I would've done.

Great use of watercolors! Really stands out, especially on Lucy's dress & the horse. Nice horse design, too! The only slight hitch about it is the lack of color in the background, but besides that little trifle, you got it! I bet you'll win again this week!

Anonymous said...

amazing but i like ur entry for last topic better

~GuitarMonster1994

~Em said...

aww thanks mike =D
AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR CRITISISMMM!!

Cheshire said...

The watercolor came out amazing, and the rocking horse is just adorable! <3 I love how it came out. And Mike's right, you probably will win again this week. Because you're talented and awesome like that.

~Em said...

hahah aww thank you Chesire too!

oh and also thank you guitar hero!