Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hey everybody! I hope you all had a nice holiday!

To start off the new year here at Toon Platoon, it's about time to start a new topic. Since my 12 Days of Christmas post didn't take off, I'll put up another topic.

For our first topic of 2008, I'll put up a much broader subject to tackle. This topic will be about 2007! For this, you can post whatever you want about the past year. It could be your most memorable moment (or your least), important events that took place in the world (news, entertainment, etc.) or personally, or ANYTHING that YOU think was significant in 2007. You also must put your explanation of what your submission is about & why you think it's so memorable.

The due date for this topic will be Saturday night @ Midnight (1/19/07)!

By the way, I'll also try to bring in some new recruits. Our army must grow!

No comments: